To protect and respect the wealth of culture and knowledge shared with Bangarra by our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander contributors and their communities, and Bangarra’s rights in its own content, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Content is for your personal, non-commercial use only and
2. You will comply with Bangarra’s Indigenous Cultural Intellectual Property (ICIP) Policy.
Stories featured within this newsletter include:
- Introducing Associate Artistic Director - Bernadette Walong
- The Australia Council’s first International Arts Market
- Survival ’95’
- DOCS Family Picnic Day
- MO Awards
- Nambundah - a national festival of Indigenous spirit
- Bangarra Friend’s Mystery Picnic on Shark Island
Plus much more!