To protect and respect the wealth of culture and knowledge shared with Bangarra by our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander contributors and their communities, and Bangarra’s rights in its own content, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Content is for your personal, non-commercial use only and
2. You will comply with Bangarra’s Indigenous Cultural Intellectual Property (ICIP) Policy.
Stories featured within this newsletter include:
- How Bangarra was surviving through tough times
- Company activities
- Stephen Page
- Bangarra's first grant from the Australia Council of the Arts
- International Indonesia tour
- Behind the scenes - the production team
- Dance Week 1991
- Bangarra poem by Poet Burraga Gutya (Ken Canning)
Plus much more!